WORKING AT JOS LEBEL
Do you love teamwork? Do you enjoy customer service? Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Whether you already have experience or are fresh out of school, you may be the dynamic and motivated person that we’re looking for!
Our success is built on the skills, commitment and motivation of our employees. Consequently, we make every effort to provide our staff with a positive, stimulating and rewarding work environment. At Jos LeBel we believe that each individual’s success is the result of teamwork.
We also offer all employees a wide range of advantages, such as:
- Comprehensive group benefits plan
- Vacation, statutory holidays, plus added rest days
- Physical fitness benefit program
- Sylvia Bodtker Memorial Scholarship program for dependent children
- Annual performance appraisals
- Training and development
- Regular rewards and recognition
Depending on your position, the following benefits may also apply:
- Compressed or flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings program
- Annual health spending account
- Bonus & profit sharing